Monaco Muse
  • Home
  • Fashion
  • lifestyle
  • Footwear
  • Celebrity
  • Culture
  • Travel
  • Food
  • Home
  • Fashion
  • lifestyle
  • Footwear
  • Celebrity
  • Culture
  • Travel
  • Food
No Result
View All Result
Monaco Muse

Missing Gaza Paramedic Confirmed Detained by Israel, Red Crescent Demands His Release

Monaco Muse by Monaco Muse
in News, World
Reading Time: 2 mins read


A Palestinian paramedic who vanished after a deadly Israeli attack on a Gaza medical convoy has been confirmed as detained by Israeli authorities, according to the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC).

Assad al-Nassasra, a veteran medic with the Palestine Red Crescent Society (PRCS), had been missing since March 23, when 15 emergency workers — including eight PRCS staff — were killed in southern Gaza. His whereabouts remained unknown until the ICRC informed his family and employer that he is being held in an Israeli detention facility.

The PRCS accused Israeli forces of “forcibly abducting” al-Nassasra during the attack and is calling for his immediate release. “We urge the international community to pressure the occupation authorities to release our colleague, who was abducted while performing humanitarian duties,” the organization said in a statement.

Israeli forces have not officially confirmed the detention. A military spokesperson said they were “aware” of the reports but provided no further comment.

The March 23 incident, which took place near Rafah, has drawn international condemnation. Survivors and rights groups describe it as a targeted attack on a clearly marked humanitarian convoy.

Audio and video evidence reviewed by BBC Verify revealed that Israeli troops fired over 100 times at the convoy, with gunshots coming from as close as 12 meters. The IDF initially claimed the medics were in “suspicious vehicles” but later revised their account after video evidence confirmed the use of emergency lights.

The PRCS and the surviving medic have rejected Israeli claims that any of those killed were linked to Hamas. The organization has called the strike a “war crime” and demanded an independent international investigation.

Al-Nassasra, a 16-year PRCS veteran, is a husband and father of six. The ICRC has yet to gain access to visit him or any Palestinian detainees held by Israel since October 7, 2023.

The Israeli military launched its Gaza campaign in response to Hamas’s October 7 assault, which killed 1,200 people and saw 251 taken hostage. Since then, over 50,000 Palestinians have been killed in the territory, according to the Hamas-run health ministry.

Previous Post

Is China the Hidden Reason Behind Trump’s Tough Tariffs on Guyana?

Next Post

Trump Freezes $2 Billion in Harvard Funding After University Defies White House Demands

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

No Result
View All Result

Categories

  • Business (23)
  • Celebrity (24)
  • Cover (28)
  • Culture (18)
  • Earth (3)
  • Entertainment (1)
  • Fashion (27)
  • Food (11)
  • Footwear (11)
  • Health (14)
  • Lifestyle (49)
  • Movie (6)
  • Music (16)
  • News (180)
  • Politics (101)
  • Sports (3)
  • Travel (14)
  • War (7)
  • Wealth (3)
  • World (171)

Recent.

Matthew Nino Azcuy: The Visionary Behind MNA Industries’ Multi-Million-Dollar Creative Empire

Matthew Nino Azcuy: The Visionary Behind MNA Industries’ Multi-Million-Dollar Creative Empire

February 16, 2026
Architecting the Global Memory of the Future: Tomilola Boyinde’s Long View of Digital Innovation

Architecting the Global Memory of the Future: Tomilola Boyinde’s Long View of Digital Innovation

February 12, 2026
Maykel Pérez: The Publicist and Strategist Behind Latino Success.

Maykel Pérez: The Publicist and Strategist Behind Latino Success.

February 6, 2026

Category

  • Business (23)
  • Celebrity (24)
  • Cover (28)
  • Culture (18)
  • Earth (3)
  • Entertainment (1)
  • Fashion (27)
  • Food (11)
  • Footwear (11)
  • Health (14)
  • Lifestyle (49)
  • Movie (6)
  • Music (16)
  • News (180)
  • Politics (101)
  • Sports (3)
  • Travel (14)
  • War (7)
  • Wealth (3)
  • World (171)

Tags

Arta Kallaba Best Dressed Caroline Farah Lembck Celebrity Style Cirque de Monte-Carlo 2026 Cleanne Lynn Johnson Conga Batalex Coupe de France 2026 D.I.Y. Fashion Dr. Aniqa Jahaan Dr. Elio Galan Eva Zuk Fashion Week FEI Jumping World Cup French Cup football Galan Aesthetics Global Champions League rider Golden Globes Jada Raquel Jennifer Aitken Kaoru Takayasu Katie Lohmann Katy Monroe Lucy Clarkson Maykel Pérez MIRUD Monaco away win Monaco circus festival Monaco equestrian Monegasque show jumper Monte-Carlo casino expansion Monte-Carlo Circus Festival Monte-Carlo luxury resorts Oscars 2017 Osigbodi Ajose Philipp Köhn saves Red Carpet rohit roy Runaway Look Sam Mishra Starmer policy U-turn Street Style Tatiana Kallmann Tomilola Boyinde UK digital ID workers

Recent Posts

  • Matthew Nino Azcuy: The Visionary Behind MNA Industries’ Multi-Million-Dollar Creative Empire February 16, 2026
  • Architecting the Global Memory of the Future: Tomilola Boyinde’s Long View of Digital Innovation February 12, 2026
  • Maykel Pérez: The Publicist and Strategist Behind Latino Success. February 6, 2026

© 2025 - Monaco Muse

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Fashion
  • lifestyle
  • Footwear
  • Celebrity
  • Culture
  • Travel
  • Food

© 2025 - Monaco Muse