Monaco Muse
  • Home
  • Fashion
  • lifestyle
  • Footwear
  • Celebrity
  • Culture
  • Travel
  • Food
  • Home
  • Fashion
  • lifestyle
  • Footwear
  • Celebrity
  • Culture
  • Travel
  • Food
No Result
View All Result
Monaco Muse

Israel Approves Gaza Seizure Plan as Tensions Escalate: Netanyahu Vows “Forceful Operation” Against Hamas

Monaco Muse by Monaco Muse
in News, World
Reading Time: 2 mins read


Israel’s security cabinet has unanimously approved a sweeping military plan to seize and hold parts of Gaza, marking a sharp escalation in its campaign against Hamas. The move, disclosed by an Israeli official, includes the capture of territory, relocation of the Gazan population, and intensified military strikes.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu described the operation as “forceful,” aimed at dismantling Hamas and rescuing the remaining hostages. “They will not enter and come out,” he said, signaling a long-term military presence in the enclave.

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) have already begun calling up tens of thousands of reservists. The approved plan, drafted by Chief of Staff Lt Gen Eyal Zamir, reportedly includes expanding the buffer zone and cutting off Hamas’s ability to distribute humanitarian aid.

While the cabinet endorsed a proposal to allow aid delivery via private companies—potentially ending a two-month blockade—the UN and aid groups strongly objected, calling it a violation of humanitarian principles. They warned they would not cooperate with such arrangements.

In Gaza, the proposed plan has drawn outrage. Displaced Palestinians, many of whom were previously evacuated to so-called “safe zones” in the south, have vowed not to leave their homes again.

“We will not leave, even if Israel brings down the tents over our heads,” said 76-year-old Ahmed Shehata from Gaza City, describing his family’s suffering during past evacuations.

A Hamas official rejected the plan outright, accusing Israel of “pressure and blackmail.” The group continues to demand a complete ceasefire, full withdrawal, and the release of all prisoners.

International reaction was mixed. The UK expressed opposition to any expansion of military operations, while the EU called for restraint amid fears of worsening humanitarian conditions. Former U.S. President Donald Trump, preparing to visit the region, reiterated his intention to facilitate food aid to Palestinians.

The military offensive is expected to intensify after Trump’s visit from 13–16 May, giving Hamas what Israeli officials describe as a final opportunity to agree to a ceasefire and hostage deal.

Yet critics at home accuse the Israeli government of prioritizing territory over lives. The Hostages and Missing Families Forum condemned the plan as a betrayal, claiming it defies the will of the majority of Israelis.With the future of Gaza hanging in the balance, the region braces for what could be the most consequential phase of the conflict yet.

Previous Post

“‘They Oversaw Everything’: Accused Gunman Says Syrian Security Forces Directed Civilian Killings of Alawites”

Next Post

India Strikes Pakistan-Administered Kashmir After Deadly Attack: What We Know

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

No Result
View All Result

Categories

  • Business (23)
  • Celebrity (24)
  • Cover (28)
  • Culture (18)
  • Earth (3)
  • Entertainment (1)
  • Fashion (27)
  • Food (11)
  • Footwear (11)
  • Health (14)
  • Lifestyle (49)
  • Movie (6)
  • Music (16)
  • News (180)
  • Politics (101)
  • Sports (3)
  • Travel (14)
  • War (7)
  • Wealth (3)
  • World (171)

Recent.

Matthew Nino Azcuy: The Visionary Behind MNA Industries’ Multi-Million-Dollar Creative Empire

Matthew Nino Azcuy: The Visionary Behind MNA Industries’ Multi-Million-Dollar Creative Empire

February 16, 2026
Architecting the Global Memory of the Future: Tomilola Boyinde’s Long View of Digital Innovation

Architecting the Global Memory of the Future: Tomilola Boyinde’s Long View of Digital Innovation

February 12, 2026
Maykel Pérez: The Publicist and Strategist Behind Latino Success.

Maykel Pérez: The Publicist and Strategist Behind Latino Success.

February 6, 2026

Category

  • Business (23)
  • Celebrity (24)
  • Cover (28)
  • Culture (18)
  • Earth (3)
  • Entertainment (1)
  • Fashion (27)
  • Food (11)
  • Footwear (11)
  • Health (14)
  • Lifestyle (49)
  • Movie (6)
  • Music (16)
  • News (180)
  • Politics (101)
  • Sports (3)
  • Travel (14)
  • War (7)
  • Wealth (3)
  • World (171)

Tags

Arta Kallaba Best Dressed Caroline Farah Lembck Celebrity Style Cirque de Monte-Carlo 2026 Cleanne Lynn Johnson Conga Batalex Coupe de France 2026 D.I.Y. Fashion Dr. Aniqa Jahaan Dr. Elio Galan Eva Zuk Fashion Week FEI Jumping World Cup French Cup football Galan Aesthetics Global Champions League rider Golden Globes Jada Raquel Jennifer Aitken Kaoru Takayasu Katie Lohmann Katy Monroe Lucy Clarkson Maykel Pérez MIRUD Monaco away win Monaco circus festival Monaco equestrian Monegasque show jumper Monte-Carlo casino expansion Monte-Carlo Circus Festival Monte-Carlo luxury resorts Oscars 2017 Osigbodi Ajose Philipp Köhn saves Red Carpet rohit roy Runaway Look Sam Mishra Starmer policy U-turn Street Style Tatiana Kallmann Tomilola Boyinde UK digital ID workers

Recent Posts

  • Matthew Nino Azcuy: The Visionary Behind MNA Industries’ Multi-Million-Dollar Creative Empire February 16, 2026
  • Architecting the Global Memory of the Future: Tomilola Boyinde’s Long View of Digital Innovation February 12, 2026
  • Maykel Pérez: The Publicist and Strategist Behind Latino Success. February 6, 2026

© 2025 - Monaco Muse

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Fashion
  • lifestyle
  • Footwear
  • Celebrity
  • Culture
  • Travel
  • Food

© 2025 - Monaco Muse