Monaco Muse
  • Home
  • Fashion
  • lifestyle
  • Footwear
  • Celebrity
  • Culture
  • Travel
  • Food
  • Home
  • Fashion
  • lifestyle
  • Footwear
  • Celebrity
  • Culture
  • Travel
  • Food
No Result
View All Result
Monaco Muse

Gaza Death Toll Surpasses 70,000 Amid Ongoing Strikes Despite Ceasefire, Health Ministry Says

Monaco Muse by Monaco Muse
in News, Politics, World
Reading Time: 2 mins read

More than 70,000 Palestinians have been killed during Israel’s military offensive in Gaza, according to figures released by the territory’s Hamas-run Ministry of Health.

Although a ceasefire has technically been in effect since 10 October, the death toll has continued to rise. Israel has carried out additional air strikes, saying they were launched in response to violations of the truce, while more bodies continue to be recovered from beneath collapsed buildings.

Among those reported killed on Saturday were two young brothers, Fadi and Juma Abu Assi, who Gaza officials say died in an Israeli drone strike. Their family said the boys had been gathering firewood when they were hit.

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) told the BBC the strike targeted two individuals who had crossed the “yellow line,” the boundary Israel agreed to withdraw to under a US-brokered ceasefire more than seven weeks ago.

Media reports described the victims as an eight-year-old boy and his brother, aged 10 or 11. Relatives said the children were searching for firewood east of Khan Younis in southern Gaza at the time of the strike. Their funeral was held Saturday at Nasser Hospital.

The Gaza Ministry of Health’s casualty figures have been used widely throughout the conflict and are considered credible by the United Nations and other international bodies. Israel, however, has consistently challenged data issued by Gaza authorities.

Independent verification of casualty figures remains difficult. Israel continues to block international from independently entering Gaza.

According to the ministry, the Palestinian death toll now stands at 70,100, with more than 350 deaths recorded since the ceasefire began on 10 October.

Israel launched its offensive in Gaza following the Hamas-led attack on southern Israel on 7 October 2023, during which about 1,200 people were killed and 251 others taken hostage.

Previous Post

UN Panel Accuses Israel of Operating “Widespread, Organised System of Torture”

Next Post

Aruanã.ai:The 17-Year-Old Visionary Using AI to Heal the Planet

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

No Result
View All Result

Categories

  • Business (23)
  • Celebrity (24)
  • Cover (28)
  • Culture (18)
  • Earth (3)
  • Entertainment (1)
  • Fashion (27)
  • Food (11)
  • Footwear (11)
  • Health (14)
  • Lifestyle (49)
  • Movie (6)
  • Music (16)
  • News (180)
  • Politics (101)
  • Sports (3)
  • Travel (14)
  • War (7)
  • Wealth (3)
  • World (171)

Recent.

Matthew Nino Azcuy: The Visionary Behind MNA Industries’ Multi-Million-Dollar Creative Empire

Matthew Nino Azcuy: The Visionary Behind MNA Industries’ Multi-Million-Dollar Creative Empire

February 16, 2026
Architecting the Global Memory of the Future: Tomilola Boyinde’s Long View of Digital Innovation

Architecting the Global Memory of the Future: Tomilola Boyinde’s Long View of Digital Innovation

February 12, 2026
Maykel Pérez: The Publicist and Strategist Behind Latino Success.

Maykel Pérez: The Publicist and Strategist Behind Latino Success.

February 6, 2026

Category

  • Business (23)
  • Celebrity (24)
  • Cover (28)
  • Culture (18)
  • Earth (3)
  • Entertainment (1)
  • Fashion (27)
  • Food (11)
  • Footwear (11)
  • Health (14)
  • Lifestyle (49)
  • Movie (6)
  • Music (16)
  • News (180)
  • Politics (101)
  • Sports (3)
  • Travel (14)
  • War (7)
  • Wealth (3)
  • World (171)

Tags

Arta Kallaba Best Dressed Caroline Farah Lembck Celebrity Style Cirque de Monte-Carlo 2026 Cleanne Lynn Johnson Conga Batalex Coupe de France 2026 D.I.Y. Fashion Dr. Aniqa Jahaan Dr. Elio Galan Eva Zuk Fashion Week FEI Jumping World Cup French Cup football Galan Aesthetics Global Champions League rider Golden Globes Jada Raquel Jennifer Aitken Kaoru Takayasu Katie Lohmann Katy Monroe Lucy Clarkson Maykel Pérez MIRUD Monaco away win Monaco circus festival Monaco equestrian Monegasque show jumper Monte-Carlo casino expansion Monte-Carlo Circus Festival Monte-Carlo luxury resorts Oscars 2017 Osigbodi Ajose Philipp Köhn saves Red Carpet rohit roy Runaway Look Sam Mishra Starmer policy U-turn Street Style Tatiana Kallmann Tomilola Boyinde UK digital ID workers

Recent Posts

  • Matthew Nino Azcuy: The Visionary Behind MNA Industries’ Multi-Million-Dollar Creative Empire February 16, 2026
  • Architecting the Global Memory of the Future: Tomilola Boyinde’s Long View of Digital Innovation February 12, 2026
  • Maykel Pérez: The Publicist and Strategist Behind Latino Success. February 6, 2026

© 2025 - Monaco Muse

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Fashion
  • lifestyle
  • Footwear
  • Celebrity
  • Culture
  • Travel
  • Food

© 2025 - Monaco Muse